Thursday, August 27, 2009

When The Music's Over.

Even I would expect me to write after all that's happened today.
Smoking alone is not advisable, it kills. R E A L L Y.

I don't know how you do it girl.

And no matter how much time you spend in the shower, some stuff can't be cleansed.
The feeling stays that way.
The lead in the pit of yr stomach, the unbarfed codswallop, if you will.
Sometimes, just sometimes, YOU won't be there to help.
Just sometimes, I'll be alone out there, unprotected.
Behaving like an adult.
I've seen it, and it's scary.

Maybe that's why I'm so into you. Protective charms, summon darkness around me, sooner or later.
How do I explain to thee, that you ARE the beacon.
That you are happiness.
I never expected me to talk like this, but somehow, guilt has started engulfing.
I could make it all right, but maybe I'm a coward.
And I don't have time, either.
I've seen it, and it's scary.

Believe me, staring in the light, isn't all that easy.
I.Die.Everytime.
And it's all my fault.
Maybe that's the thing, I have no one to blame.
I wish we could do this again.
Living two lives isn't ALL that nice, I wish you were here.
The phone is not my best friend anymore.
I've seen it, and it's scary.
A little bit of hell this time.
I experienced pain today, I never knew I could hold such amounts of grief, guilt, and all that, in me.
But I don't wanna be that deep. I've got some friends inside, but that doesn't solace me, AT ALL.
Why, though?
Maybe I AM a loner, maybe yr breaking through that.
Maybe I'm scared, Maybe I'm content.
But then, maybe darker things approach.

Can't wait for dawn?
Neither can I.
I've seen it, and it's scary.
But that's okay.
But that's okay.

|Wind me up, put me down, start me up, and watch me go.|
x.

The darkest hour doesn't come in the night.
I bow down to life.



I love you so much.

Thankyou.
Thank you.

5 comments:

Acacia said...

This is beyond the threshold of my acceptance, baby.

I love you too.

Socially Awkward Paint Monster said...

I shouldn't comment. I am commenting, but I shouldn't.

Socially Awkward Paint Monster said...

Gah. Sarvar! You have been beautified!

Saccharine said...

Why shouldn't you comment?o.0

Jacx_Zote said...

Dis is beautiful.. just plain beautiful