Monday, September 28, 2009

One, Twenty One Guns, Aimed At My Heart.

I could tell you how you make me feel.
I could tell you the EXACT feeling I get, starstruck, thunderstruck, when I think of yr eyes.
Of how you explode into my thoughts with all those colors.
Of how yr photos actually move for me, how I have that squirmy feeling deep in me when I see yr smile.
Of what it does to me.
Of how you make me feel when you breathe, when you 'Mmmm' at me.
When you take my name, even when you take yr own name?
When yr annoyed with me, but will still not hurt me?
Of how yr always looking out for me?
How you make me feel unreal, how I want to close my eyes, when we talk.
You make me feel peaceful.
You don't know how special you really are.
And I don't feel bad writing cliche-s here, coz what I feel for you is pure.
And I do love you.
And that's just how it is.
Like I said, only I can see yr wings.
Pink and silver, shine on, you crazy diamond.
I'm a sucker for you, and only you know me, every part of me, and my soul.
The euphoric feeling that I have whenever you do ANYTHING for me, is also done to me.
(Yeah well, I know only you'll understand this.xD)
I can close my eyes in peace when I think of you.
I can dance, lying on the bed, when I think of you, when the song is playing.
(I go CRAAA-AAAAAZY!)
You don't know how much I need you, how much I don't need everything that's around me.
How much it would mean to me if you said it again.
I love you, Sarvar.
But then, I wouldn't tell you anything at all.
I love you Arshiya.

You're the deadliest game ever, and you're making me pay.
And I love it.

3 comments:

Acacia said...

I love you jaan.

Tanya said...

OMG!
Wasn't this the best one?

\sarvARshiya/

-hayeeeeeeeeee- <3

Your kinda love makes me believe all the unbelievable stuff! xDD
Your kinda love is what i would term as -THE LOVE-
Your kinda love makes me stand up and salute to the best lovers ever born on this side of heaven!
Your kinda love makes me happy for you two every single day!


^^ Yes i swear, SWEAR it does xD
Okay gimme gherkins then? :P

Muah Arshiya >I am actually dying to come to bombay cuz i wanna tell ya so much all night long lying beside you in your bed, which i certainly wont from miles away<
Muah Sarvar >You are the best, and we know it!<

Muah :)

Yes I am impatiently waiting for the day I become the 'Godmother' of your first child xDD
Make it happen soon okay? xD

The Heretic Teen said...

Hope ur love remains always :)

nice post.