Sunday, August 16, 2009

My love! My life! YOU!


Sarvar!

You hate me right now because I'm not replying but I realised that I just HAD to tell you how awesome you are!

I love you oh-so-much! What would I SERIOUSLY do without you?! How would I sail through my event less life without your presence?

I just love you so much. SO SO SO much. I GLOAT over our bonding. I feel so happy when I CLAIM that you're mine. Your voice takes me to another level of happiness. I love you without an iota of doubt. I love you more than I've loved ANYONE else. I love you with EVERY fibre of my being.

You're the serenity WITHIN me.

Even when I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to myself about you.

I wake up every morning to your 'Baby!xDDD' text and do a little pirouette in the bed itself!

You're the bestest person ever, baby!

Really.

You're my silver lining. I laugh at all our jokes even after we're done talking.

Your voice echoes in my heart and your words pierce through my soul.

My heart feels like a feather upon wind when you tell me how you feel.

I feel so blessed to have you, baby. Really.

I will do everything I can, to make YOU feel as good as you make me feel.


I love you, Sarvar.

-Arshiya.

No, not Acacia.

7 comments:

Saccharine said...

-Arshiya.

No, not Acacia.


NO WORDS.
NO WORDS.

Acacia said...

Mwah! :*

Anonymous said...

Well known fact, simply incorporated in words. ^_^

Socially Awkward Paint Monster said...

I wish I could love like that.
ArshiyaSarvar.

Acacia said...

xDDDDDD
I love the ID too.

I love you baby!

Saccharine said...

I love YOU baby!

Anonymous said...

We love making pizza on the grill... and some of our favorite pizzas have pulled pork or chicken on them. Keep on trying! It's definitely worth the effort.Pizza Accessories