Friday, August 21, 2009

The Big Red Tree

I've let myself listen to Pink Floyd again, and now I'm in this weird mood ALL over again.
Doesnt that happen with you people?
There's just something that, Idk, doesn't leap at you, makes you listen to it at the back of your mind, where its gna affect the longest.
When you dodn't even get why you're actually listening to PF in the first place.
It's dark music, my friend.

You know what else is dark, The Sound Of Silence.
It's like Simon and Grafunkel dare you to not fall in love with the urban-metropolitan-dark-alleyway-long-cloaked-everyone's-a-stranger thing.
I love it, anyway.
'The words of the prophet are written on the subway walls.'
This line KILLS.

Also, Strange Love, by Koop.
That song actaully scared me the first time.
The emotion runs through you, you can actually feel the strength, and the gentle harshness of the song. The posing threat, idk.
It's dark music.
Something that'll depress you immensely, and make you actually believe.

I can't write.
Come away, come away, if yr going.