Thursday, November 12, 2009

Longings.

All I do is kiss you, through the bars of a rhyme.
I'd do the stars with you any time.
x.


What's in the linger of a cold whisper, that' so soothing? That's, somehow, a melting point for your senses?
The power of the guitar, that can kill you in an instant?
That can make you CRY, literally, CRY?!

What's in a word, sometimes, that can totally change how you feel about another person?
Even a gesture?
How is it, that people who were destined to be together, do, LUCKILY, end up that way?
How is it so beautiful?
How are you so beautiful?

What's in a book, that can so totally make you obsess over it?
What's in a habit, that has the power to soothe you?
What's in that sudden adrenaline rush, that makes you feel like another person?
In that state of induced happiness, that makes you feel lightheaded, and above everyone?
What's in that person's mind, who chooses to commit suicide?
Can you ever judge someone like that?
That feeling of helplessness, when you realize power is beyond you.
Does it scare you?
To be insignificant?
To be not remembered?
To die alone?
I wonder why old, sick, and cold, are synonymous when it comes to death?
Can't a person feel happy, alone?
Are we that dependent?
Why do we allow someone in when we know its not gonna remain?
But then, sometimes, it stays.

What's so beautiful about a heartbreak, and the sunshine after?
And the decadence that follows?

Why is it that, just before someone, anyone, dies, there is a brief moment, when the person can be saved, and we lose it?
And it haunts?
Isn't that why we cry.
Why is that night so shallow?
When you feel one with the hereafter?

Is it easy enough, then? To let go?
Is living harder?

All I know is, I want you here with me, coz love is all we need.
You and me babe, how about it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My life, you are.
Sarvar, I love you.
I-LOVE-YOU.

M said...

A good read, yes.

Socially Awkward Paint Monster said...

That was deep. About death.