Saturday, December 5, 2009

the original whatever.

i write the same, i realise.
Yawn.
the font, the style, the correct grammar, nt lyk dis.
sad.
oh, they didnt red-underline 'dis'.
And dis too.

Okay, weird.
I sound like Deeganto.

No no, I don't want that.
No stray praying mantis here, people, or tai chi, or kung fu.
WHAT?! I liked Drillbit Taylor!

Been listening to this Maurice Williams song on end.
The first time I heard the name Maurice was in a Tintin. reminds me of a dairy.
Yeah.
What?! I'm entitled to say anything.

Oh and, for anyone, who thinks a chocolate - chocolate combo CANNOT suck, try M&Ms and Hershey's.
Thats, saag.

I want to write dark stuff tooo! About castles, purple moors, treetops, forest canopy, Akon!
PSP Go has one preloaded game, a weird one called Patapon.
Sheesh.
Manchester won again.
Its just, ugly.

i'm bored.
i don't even deserve a blog.
go read someone else's.

this is crap.
balderdash.
kwaight, but not kwaight.

lets just say that what i do think of sometimes, when my brain's buffeting, is too complicated, weird to write here, I swear.
This is bad.

Arshiya's blog is GOOD.
It's dinner.


Au revoir!
Or, as Aditya put it, Bonjour! =))

PAA! HAHA!

2 comments:

Aarzu said...

This is random ok. Mightily random. But somehow funny. ^^

iPurplemonster :| said...

wow, this is the only post in your blog I CAN UNDERSTAND. Thankyou your highness :|
-
@ the 'random' shit : *har har* >:|